See website
2016 - 2020
Design & Front-End Development
Andjaro is a real-time workforce optimization platform that allows the mapping, reallocation and load balancing of internal workforce for large organizations.
Managers are able to post their staffing needs directly on the platform, find available employees around them matching with their criterias and make their employees available.

My role

I started at Andjaro as a designer and front office developer.

Besides working on the design of the web and mobile application, I led all the efforts on the website while there was no marketing team.

I led the design and front-end development of the first two versions of the website and led the front-end development for the third and fourth (still in progress) versions.


Andjaro was previously known as OuiTeam.

There was no marketing team for a long time. We were a small team and we were doing the web application and the website at the same time.

When I arrived, there was a basic website and room for improvement. It had to evolve to reflect the positioning of the brand.

First version

From a technical perspective we migrated from Joomla to WordPress. From a business perspective, we focused on demo request, on what we could do for our clients and on what we wrote on the blog.

On the design side, I focused on the homepage and on the blog. I designed two versions of the homepage. The first one included a demo button and the three main benefits of our solution in the hero section and then our clients and activity sectors. The second one, much longer, included our main features. In the end, the second version was chosen and developed. It allowed in a single glance to have access to everything we offered, our benefits, features and did not require the development of a features page.

Second version

I led this second version, still on WordPress with our own theme. We needed to give a refresh to the website which also corresponded with our rebranding.

The logo was designed by an external studio and we did not yet have the brand colors. So I started with some shades of blue for confidence, intelligence, tech... In the end we changed a little bit the colors to adapt them to the brand colors provided by the studio.

Our positioning and the list of our clients were growing. It was time to reflect those changes on the website to be visible, have recognition and more credibility. Our goal was to convert so request a demo was still very important. Our positioning was in three axes and we had a page for each axis to explain the values, benefits... One of the important page was our clients with a case study for each one, explaining the context, the issues the client had and the results after using Andjaro.

One of the interesting things I did for this version was to develop a savings simulator. Basically, users could enter a whole lot of data regarding their business and could calculate the savings for their company if they used Andjaro. Our CFO provided me with the different calculation operations to do and I developed the simulator.

Support marketing efforts

We finally have a marketing department that deals with our online presence. I no longer take care of the design which goes through an external studio but I still lead the front-end development on WordPress. The website is now both in French and English to support our team in London.

For this development, one of my colleagues integrated the homepage while I was working on all the other pages. We developed a completely new WordPress theme to support all the new templates, brand colors and graphic styles. I created some mockups for the solution page so people could have a quick glance at the application. Inspired by the isometric images of Mixpanel, I created a diagram to illustrate our algorithm.

I also integrated Hubspot forms in our website, allowing our marketing team to generate leads. To support their work, I also developed specific templates to easily generate landing pages, whether to download a guide, have access to a webinar or register for an event.

My last job for a few weeks was to start the integration of the new version of the website. WordPress required a lot of work, updates and was not necessarily intuitive for non-coders so we decided to migrate to Webflow. I migrated the blog and started to create the new pages based on the work of an external studio.